Batman Arkham City Launch and Gameplay trailers.
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham City builds on the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security ‘home’ for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters, and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Batman Arkham City details
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Games | Square Enix (Japan)
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios | Warner Bros. Games Montréal (Wii U)
- Game-Engine: Unreal engine 3
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows | PS3 | Wii U | PS4 | Xbox 360 | Xbox One | ( 4 Xbox One and PS4 check: “Batman: Return To Arkham” )
- Genre: Action | Adventure | Action-adventure | stealth
- Modes: Single-player
- Released in: 2011
- Based on: DC comics
- GameSeries: Batman: Arkham
- Official website: https://rocksteadyltd.com/#arkham-city
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.