A MODERN TAKE ON THE CLASSIC CITY SIMULATIONThe game introduces new gameplay elements, allowing you to experience the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city. You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Developer: Colossal Order
- Game-Engine: Unity
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Linux
- Genre: City-Builder
- Modes: Single-player
- Released in: 2015 (Windows, MacOS, Linux) | 2017 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) | 2018 (Nintendo Switch)
- Based on: /
- GameSeries: /
- Official website: https://www.citiesskylines.com/
The magic of SimCity has returned!
Cities: Skylines not only returns to the ideals which made the city-building genre so popular, it expands them. I enjoyed every minute I played this title, and the planning, building, and nurturing of my city brought forth imagination and creativity from me like few titles ever have. If you’re a long-time fan of the genre, or just wanting to try it out, you can’t go wrong with this game.