- This release has passed.
YAKUZA – LIKE A DRAGON
Climb out of the gutter
Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking pawn, of a low-ranking yakuza family, faces an 18-year jail sentence after pleading guilty out of loyalty to a crime he did not commit.
He never loses faith and loyally serves his sentence, he returns to society to discover that outside the cell no one is waiting for him and his clan was destroyed by the man he respected the most.
Confused and alone, he embarks on a mission to discover the truth behind his family’s betrayal, get his life back on track, and throughout his journey become an unlikely hero to the outcasts of the city.
Level up from the underdog to the dragon in dynamic RPG battles
Experience dynamic RPG battles like no other. Switch between 19 unique jobs, ranging from bodyguard to musician, and use the battlefield as a weapon. Use baseball bats, umbrellas, bicycles, road signs and whatever is available to crack some skulls!
Enter the underground playground
When you’re not bashing heads, relax in the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, take on the locals in a go-kart track around Yokohama without restrictions, complete 50 unique substories or just enjoy the scenery of a modern Japanese city. There’s always something new to discover!
- Become Ichiban Kasuga, a yakuza pawn betrayed by the man he trusted most
- Live it up in dynamic RPG battles
- The battlefield is your weapon! Use baseball bats, umbrellas, bicycles, road signs, and whatever else you can find to defeat your enemies.
- Recruit up to 7 accomplices from the suburbs of society
- Spend time with accomplices to develop their skills and unlock powerful combo skills
- Find, create and upgrade equipment to defeat the strongest enemies
- 19 unique jobs (+2 DLC jobs)
- 100+ combat skills
- More than 15 hilarious minigames
- 50 optional substories that can breathe new life into the Japanese city of Yokohama